A career-related website


Before to start, I don’t know if the thing that I will mention counts as a career related website because it is an app that I’ve on my cellphone, his name is “Chilean Newspapers”.

Since we start the career, at every subject that we had, all teachers told us that we, as public administrators futures, needed know about actual things that happen around the government, congressmen, public opinion and basically problems or facts where a public administrator could be related. For that reason, I decided to read often different newspapers from opposite politic tendencies. On the road I found this app for cellphone.
The app allows me read all the news without have to open every newspaper’ page, it’s simpler and faster because you have all that information in an only site. Even it has a home screen where you can see all the newspapers and classify it according your preferences. The app selects the newspapers too, between regional newspapers, economics and politics, about sports, celebrities or fashion newspapers. It shows too the dollar’s and euro’s price, the local weather and the ‘UF’ price.

I recommend the app because I know that it’s hard have a habit off reading every day and with the app it’s simpler at least for me.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer, summer, summer♥

A country that I would like to visit

Opinion