A country that I would like to visit

A special country that I would like to visit is Italy. 
Personally, Europe is a place that caught my attention because I consider important that countries protect his monuments and tourist places, and I believe that in that continent the iconic things are cared for.
Between the Europe countries, Italy is attractive for me because it has things like the Coliseum, Vatican City and a lot of churches and castles that are there since a long time ago. I think that the buildings will be the principal attraction for me, but I think that places like Venice and streets are beauty too.
As I love so much the world history, in Italy I will visit the museums and all the things related. Italy is an important country, with an open mind if we compared it with our country, and it has a powerful history, that's why I want to go there.

Comentarios

  1. OMG, Italy is very different to Chile, I think that is amazing that protect its monuments. See you soon

    ResponderBorrar
  2. unbelievable, I also want to travel to Italy, could we go together?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow, Italy is a beautiful place, I would like to visit it with youu!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I would also like to visit italy, I think it is a very interesting country!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Opinion

My favorite film