Opinion

Hi everyone. This time I'm going to talk about different themes from some questions and I hope you can leave me to know about what do you think around it.

So, the first questions is:  What is your opinion about hooligans?
- I'm an active fan of the football team Colo-Colo and as I usually go to the stadium I feel the need of changing the perception of the people that dislike this sport, they could to know about what happen there.
Football for me is a beautiful sport that puts together families and entertains them, but sadly, there are people that generally don't have the education and destroy the sport. For me, is important that the people understand that is not a rule and the bad actions don't depend from a football team.





The seconds: What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet? and... About animal testing?
-I think that this point is an unresponsability because all animals deserve respect, even the exotics. So I disagree with the "pets" and with animal testing. I believe that have an exotic pet isn't love and it's cruel. The exotic animals need to be in their habitats and don't with humans, the animals have feelings and I think that is time to respect others lifes.

The final questions is: What is your opinion about recycling?
- I think that recycling is totally necessary because we as humans have done a lot of hurt to our planet, and the invention of the plastic has provocated so much contamination. Recycling is essential if we hope to be survivor. We have to understand that all our actions have a repercussion in the environment.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite film

A country that I would like to visit