A postgraduate course


Hello everyone, as the teacher told, the idea of took a postgraduate course is a first step to have more opportunities in the job market. Although the fact of continuing to study isn't passionate about, I know that is the regular way that I have to take for "a good job future".

With these considerations, I have been thinking many times what kind of post graduate I'll take. I have been reading  about different topics that catch my attention as feminism, the fights for humans rights, a sustainable  state or the inclusion inside the state. All these themes are interesting to me but I cannot decide yet if some of them are special or worth to take a postgraduate about it. After all, choose a topic to continuing study isn't an easy decision, you have to think so much about it for the money, for the time you'll spend being there and the job that you want to do.
When you talk about a postgraduate study is impossible not think about take it in other country, but the money returns to the conversation and it becomes a limitation, so sadly the idea becomes a long term.
I don't have many certainty about nothing, but for these important choices I hope you'll meditate a lot, as you made when you chose public administration or another career. 

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love that You're pretty interested for the environment, It's a great idea studying something like that, Ilove you

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's true, choose a theme for postgraduate studies is a hard decision.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Is very important today feminism at public administration I hope that you obtain it

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Opinion

My favorite film

A country that I would like to visit