My favorite film




Unfortunately, I don’t have so much “favorites things” about nothing because I don’t understand why the people needs to choose between things, why they cannot just enjoy it. In addition, also don’t like me tv shows, so I will talk about a film.
The movie Forrest Gump is one of my favorite films (it’s a drama/comedy that was released in 1994 by Winston Groom), it like me because it’s a sentimental history, with funny scenes, talks about discrimination showing ‘the other side’, you can find greats advices about life, the movie shows history facts and mixs it with a fake story: the Forrest’s life.
This film is important for me because it have been in my life since I was a child and I always considerered it especial. The principal character is Forrest Gump, and he pass the movie telling his life to different people next him in a bus stop, some people just ignore Forrest, but others pay attention while they are waiting for the bus that they need.
There are many actor’s lines that I love, one of my favorite is a line of Forrest’s mom who says: “life is a box of chocolate, you never know what you’re gonna get”, there are a lot of lovely scenes, you should watch the movie, thanks for read.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Opinion

A country that I would like to visit