A favorite subject


During the current semester I feel that there’s not a subject that catches my attention as happened on the last year, but if I have to say something for the post, I think that my favorite subject is “Marco Normativo para la gestion”, where we learn about the principal topics off the Chilean legislation that are essential for the work that we develop in the future as public administrators.
I choose this subject because I believe that the things that are related with the laws are simpler to understand for me, or although it isn’t, it doesn’t disgust me. Since I was a child the order likes me (I don’t have a reason) and obviously a subject about rules have those themes.
If I mention the teacher, he is good doing his job because although I chose this subject, I know that it is very tedious and sometimes it is bored and difficult for learn. Good teachers that are guiding you and using untypical ways to teach the class topics deserve heaven, because for distracted students like me, a class of two hours it’s horrible.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer, summer, summer♥

A country that I would like to visit

Opinion