Gender Roles and Stereotypes

It’s an impact when you realize about how the human’s society can influence on your entire life, this society that don’t change fast or of an easy way.  Having that point in mind, I will talk about the gender roles and stereotypes.

Since I was a child I considered myself like a girl that love girl’s and boy’s stuff, I used to play fights with my cousins, play soccer with all my friends, ride my bike, and at the same time, I loved my dolls and use dresses and skirts. Sadly, mi mom doesn’t left me do all the things that I wanted, the pink always was for me and the blue for the boys, the stronger things for the boys and the delicate things for me. Now, I constantly try to change the way that the ‘adults’ treat children because I realize that my childhood wasn’t free, it was determined by the “right things” and I don’t want that any children feel the same.  
Finally, I can’t finish this post without asking people that read it that doesn’t matter colors, clothes, professions, hobbies or whatever, we need to let people do what they love.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer, summer, summer♥

A country that I would like to visit

Opinion