The best concert I’ve ever had


The best concert I’ve ever had was Ed Sheeran’s concert in 2017. In that moment of my life Ed Sheeran was my favorite singer and my best friend and I were falling in love of his songs. For us, Ed Sheeran sings beautiful songs about love and he seems to be sincere so we love him.

Ed Sheeran hadn’t been in our country before so we were excited about it and we started to work to pay the tickets, finally my dad helped us because we wanted a good seat and it was the first time that I wished something with all of me and he noticed it. Later we pay him all the money, but we were able to buy the tickets and the concert was sold out in one day.

When the day of the concert comes, we were very happy and excited; I think that we sang all the songs one week before in every moment. The concert was on Tuesday so we’d school and after class we’d to run to Movistar Arena. It was amazing, with my best friend sang the entire concert, and honestly I don’t have words to say all the feelings that I felt that day, it was incredible. I’ve been in many concerts and I know that I’m fortunately for that, but it was the best concert I’ve ever had.

Comentarios

  1. I love Ed sheeran!! I play ukelele and I like to play Perfect!!! It's a beautiful song

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Opinion

My favorite film

A country that I would like to visit