Summer, summer, summer♥



Well, I thought my entire life that I loved the winter, but this year I realized that I don't enjoy it as I do with summer. 
The winter is very boring to me because you cannot go out all day, you have to carry a jacket, an umbrella, always with a scarf and it is very uncomfortable to me. Instead, in the summer you don't need anything, you can be without a hill of clothes and you can have more freedom. Other point that I love of the summer is that you can be outside until the night comes because you are not freezing all the time, you don't need your bed. 

Anyway, it's not all perfection in the summer and I know it. I think if the summer in Santiago wasn't so dry more people could enjoy from it. For example, I love the clouds and in summer it's difficult watch it, you see a blue sky, without stranger forms, empty, and more blue sky, I think that it's some boring.

Whatever, I still loving the summer because I like to go outside and meet new places, I can enjoy more the day, and the nights are nice and, if you still prefer the winter, I remember you the pools, the ice cream, the beach, and the stars that you can see in summer nights.




Comentarios

  1. Respuestas
    1. I'm sorry, I was blinded by my hatred, quite the opposite you say, and it was winter, in advance, sorry.

      Borrar
  2. Ohhhh the same was my case! i loved the winter, until this winter XD. And i think the same, in the summer you enjoy very much the party nights 🎉🎉

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I am very agree with you, winter is very boring, and the jacket and umbrella is the
    worst

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think I would like "a little" the summer, if I lived in a cooler place.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I agree with you that it's very annoying to have to bring so many things in winter, such as jacket, umbrella,scarve :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Opinion

My favorite film

A country that I would like to visit