My future job


Talking about something that is in my future is very complicated for me because I never plane things to do in the future, but I guess that my future job will be related with the public services, I can’t imagine myself working in a private institution.
There are things that attract me like the environments defend or the animal right’s, I like the languages and the jobs outside offices too, so I hope that my future job would be in an institution that works for it. Obviously, I know that is very very impossible find a job in the public administration where you can choose.
If you leave me dream, my future job would be about different languages, talking Portuguese, France and have a better level of English; Other dream that I have is work in the mountains, forests or a natural place, I think that it will be incredible and that would make me very happy. In last case, would be fabulous work in a museum, and although I don’t mentioned this thing, the history likes me a lot and it would be a job that probably I’ll enjoy.
Whatever, the most probably thing is that I will work in a normal job… or not, nobody knows, I have many ideas yet.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Opinion

My favorite film

A country that I would like to visit