Why I am at EGGP

This history start a few years ago, when I was at the school. As mostly student, I had to choose my vocation to study something to do with my life. Unfortunately I never felt passion for a specific thing, wich made me so difficult take a decition.

Basically my tastes are very varied, an entire range of options and nothing sure. But if you are wondering what happened with my dreams of child, I don't have idea. Never in my life I thought about a job, just I dreamed with a happy life and every time that I had to take an important decition the things be solved alone. For that reason I decided don't complicate and stop it.

Like all in my life, one day I'd the instinct and the security of study public administration and as I don't had nothing to lose, it was my first and only choice.
Honestly the career liked me more than what I thought, the university too because I met incredible people here. About my future, I don't think what kind of job I would like to have and I don't pretend think about it for now.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer, summer, summer♥

A country that I would like to visit

Opinion