My Autobiography

My name is Noelia, I'm nineteen and I'm from Chile. I live in the capital, Santiago.
I live with my mom, my dad, my old sister and my dog, his name is Gaspar and he's a German Shepherd very beautiful (to me, obviously), he's almost nine years old and he's very important to me and to my family. 
Actually I'm a student from Administración Pública at Univeridad de Chile, I'm a second year student and it liked me, but I don't love it. I consider myself an organized person and that's the reason why I chose this career.
Everytime that I've free time, generally on holydays, I read books about many different topics like history, science fiction, novels and other things. Also I watch movies or series on Netflix and if I'm not doing that, I'm out of my house with friends, family, or doing sports with my dog like rollers skating or trekking. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer, summer, summer♥

A country that I would like to visit

Opinion