My Favourite Piece of Technology


I think that the most essential technology piece is the internet. People can say that is a laptop or the cellphone, but really we can’t do many things without the internet.

This piece is a global computer network where all the information that we load is there.   

As a person that was born at twenty one century, the internet is in my life since ever. I don’t understand how it works, but it leave me to browse the web and search absolutely anything. It allows us to use social medias too, like Instagram, twitter and others web sites.
This last point make that I use the internet every moment of my life because mostly applications of my cellphone need it, and I always carry my mobile.

The internet like me because allows that any person know new things. Even when we are so far from a place we can know what is happening there thanks to the internet. The immediacy is my favourite character of the internet, most in a big world like this. I cannot imagine a life without it, a world without connection between different cultures.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer, summer, summer♥

A country that I would like to visit

Opinion