Hobbies or pastimes

Since I'm in the university I leave all my hobbies and I believe that only I've pastimes, anyway, as I have a confusion, now I will talk about the things that currently I do to distracted myself.

Until a months ago, one of the things that I enjoyed to do was read books, sadly I need to read a lot of things for the career and that activity that I loved became tedious. Now, I prefer to watch movies or series in my phone by Netflix, but it is only a pastime. 

One thing that I love is go out with my best friends to do nonsense, go to parties, eat junk food, have karaoke nights and basically pass time together, I really love that.

About hobbies, I'm using skates and I want to do it better. Also, I try to take back the things I did before, like swimming and cycling, but for me those hobbies need more attention and I think that I'm not be able to do it now. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer, summer, summer♥

A country that I would like to visit

Opinion